Get the Party Started!
- One of the most-pressing questions that upstart mobile DJs ask is: “How do I get people to dance?” On his tutorial (“Get ’Em to the Dancefloor”), North Carolina mobile Fox Feltman will show you how to get guests to interact and play. Fox promises that, with his unique tactics, 99-percent of your guests will hit the floor during that first dance set.
Become a Full-Time DJ!
- Are you a part-time jock looking for more? Do you want to go full-time as a mobile entertainer? Join Jerry Bazata for “Successful Small Business Owners Do These 5 Things,” as the Maine-based banker/mobile DJ walks through the proven steps every successful business owner needs to take to secure a bright future.
Raise Your Rates!
- Want to stand out in your DJ market? Looking to improve your client relationships? Want to boost your bottom line? For DJs looking to maximize the value of their services, Pennsylvania DJ Mick Uranko presents “Increase Your Current Rates — And Get Paid More for Your Services.” Uranko will walk Expo attendees through a process that will generate new inquiries and new business.
- On our exclusive Expo tutorial “Play & Produce Mashups,” DJ Adam Dutch will deliver vital production techniques & advanced DJ mixing tips.
- On “DJ Wellness: Posture & Prevention,” exercise physiologist Claudia Godi will demonstrate prevention techniques for DJ-related health issues.
Sharpen Your Sets!
- Tony Fernandez’s “Next Phase: Advanced Mixing Seminar” will reveal the most modern techniques of set-building & mixing for DJs of all stripes.